From Goon Wiki
These are listed in descending order of severity. Breaking the ones at the top will probably get you kicked from the corporation on the first offense. Lower down, the penalties will be less severe, but successive offenses will result in increasing penalties.
- Don't fuck goons. Killing, griefing, stealing from goons or the corp. This applies even if another goon harasses you first. Do not escalate the situation.
- Helping the enemy.
- Refusing to stop doing something when confronted by a director.
- Lying about losing a ship or otherwise misrepresenting yourself in order to get money from our reimbursement or subsidy programs.
- If you are caught shooting blues with POS guns, we pull all your roles and boot you out of the corp then ban you off the forums forever.
- Scamming allies; even on a non-Goonswarm alt.
- Endangering or otherwise fucking around with our capital ships, especially titans.
- This includes bumping. Do not fucking bump these ships ever.
You Might Get Kicked Out Or Fined
- Harassing or hindering directors when they are doing director work.
- Giving away tactical information in local or public channels.
- Warping to fleet members unless specifically told to. Warping to a cloaked ship at 0 will decloak it, likely causing both of you to die. Cloaking ships are vital to a fleet.
- Talking in local when ordered not to by an FC. It is also common to return loot from friendly wrecks to its original owner, as a courtesy.
- Shitting up any designated intel channel. If someone is shitting it up then convo them and tell them to stop rather than further shitting up the channel.
- Filing a petition against another Goon. Under certain circumstances, this may get you kicked out of Goonfleet.
We Won't Be Happy
- Not being on mumble if you are in a fleet.
- Being in a mumble op channel without being in that fleet.
- Sending corp or alliance mails when you are not a director.
- If you accidentally post an Alliance or Corp mail, we reserve the right to fine you or force you to sing a song of our choice over mumble.
- Shitting up fleet chat during big ops when the fleet commander has ordered you to desist.
- Shitting up Mumble comms. (In fleet op channels, standing fleet channels, and other "public" places, the Mumble rules apply.)
- See the forum rules page. Keep in mind that these are just guidelines for the moderators and that they may interpret or bend them.
- See Ratting Rights for up-to-date information about where you may rat, mine, or explore.
- Whoever gets to the location first gets the right to kill the rats. This includes miners. If there is a miner in the belt, ask him before destroying the rats. Some miners tank the rats to make mining easier, and the miners have full claim to the rats if they want them.
- When you leave a belt, you forfeit ownership of any unnamed cans or remaining rats in the belt. Named cans are NOT to be looted by anyone except the person who named it. A named can cannot "claim" a belt when the owner is away --only the can itself is protected.
- There is no protection for 'chained' rats - any rats in the belt when you leave are up for grabs.
- You may run missions anywhere.
GSF and Imperium wide policies can be found here: